Our Mission and Core Values
It is the mission of Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner to be an excellent quality provider of intellectual property services.
Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner’s Core Values are:
- Client Service
- The top priority of Schwegman is our clients. We do our best to listen to our clients’ needs and guide them to results that go above and beyond their expectations.
- Schwegman does not rest in the field of innovation, constantly pushing new ideas on stronger ways to protect our clients’ IP and streamline the process of obtaining and managing well-written patent documents.
- Interdependence/Team Work
- Although our team members excel in group environments, Schwegman values the ability of our members to work independently and efficiently.
- Leadership in the Profession
- Our firm is respected and recognized in IP and business communities for leadership. Our attorneys often speak at training conferences or industry organization events and publish in established journals and magazines.
- Respect for Each Other
- Schwegman values our team members and we have seen a low attrition among our attorneys and staff throughout the history of our firm.