Our Mission and Core Values
It is the mission of Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner to be an excellent quality provider of intellectual property services.
Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner’s Core Values are:
- Client Service
- The top priority of Schwegman is our clients. We do our best both to listen to our clients’ needs and to guide them toward success.
- Schwegman does not rest in the field of innovation, constantly pursuing new ideas or ways to protect our clients’ IP and streamline the process of obtaining and managing well-written patent documents.
- Interdependence/Team Work
- Although our team members excel in group environments, Schwegman values the ability of our members to work independently and efficiently.
- Involvement in the Community
- Our firm is respected in IP and business communities. Our attorneys often speak at training conferences or industry organization events and publish in established journals and magazines.
- Respect for Each Other
- Schwegman values our team members and we have seen a low attrition among our attorneys and staff throughout the history of our firm.