Analytics Reports on Patent Activity Related to a Client Patent Portfolio
What is it?
Portfolio Analytics are based on information available in patent and business databases. Portfolio analytics break down a patent portfolio by technology, time of filing and grant, countries covered, and value/importance, and provide comparisons to other portfolios such as those held by competitors.
- Gain competitive insights into the relative size, strength and value of a patent portfolio and how it compares to other portfolios.
- Investigate strength and weaknesses in patent portfolios and perform gap analysis
- Use insights to adjust or devise patent and/or product strategies
- Identify possible acquisition targets
Process and Cost
- Client identifies a portfolio for the report and a set of competitors
- Reports are generated and delivered to the client with attorney observations as desired