A Firm with Distinction
Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner has been recognized by multiple sources for its achievements. Whether it’s for patent prosecution, strategy, or thought leadership, the firm and its attorneys earn attention.
Recent examples of recognition include:
- In the 2020 edition of IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, the firm was listed nationally in the prosecution category. In addition, the firm received attention at the state level for Minnesota. For the state of Minnesota, the Schwegman firm was listed as “Highly recommended” for prosecution. Additionally for Minnesota, the firm was listed in the category of transactions. Looking to the West Coast, IAM selected Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner as “Recommended” in the prosecution category for California. IAM is a product of Law Business Research.
- Schwegman principals Russ Slifer, Timothy Bianchi and Andre Marais were named to the 2019 IAM Strategy 300 list. IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists acknowledges individuals who excel at creating action plans for maximizing IP portfolios’ worth.
- The National Law Review (NLR) gave Schwegman a 2019 Go-To Thought Leader Award. The firm was recognized for its writing covering IP topics, such as intellectual property developments in China. Several Schwegman attorneys maintain blogs and regularly publish articles which can be picked up by NLR.
- In 2019 and 2020, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal ranked Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner as the largest IP firm in the Twin Cities (ranked by number of IP attorneys in the Twin Cities metro area).
- In 2020, U.S. News & World Report ranked Schwegman in Tier 1 nationally for patent law.
- Schwegman principals Steve Lundberg, Tim Bianchi and Andre Marais were selected for IAM Global Leaders 2020.
When you work with the Schwegman firm, you can feel confident you’re choosing recognized skill and experience.