Application Support Assistant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job ID: ASA
# of Openings: 1
Summary Troubleshooting issues on multiple internal applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Support enterprise and custom developed applications
- Report Writing – Experience with industry tools or custom tools within applications and different environments
- Utilizes a variety of applications including Sharepoint, Legal Docketing Systems
- Capable of working with end users to solve problems and suggest solutions
- Ability to train employees on application functionality
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Performs other tasks as directed or assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Patent Prosecution Knowledge is a plus
Education and/or Experience: Two year Technical degree is preferred or two years related experience and/or training.
Mathematical Skills: Logical problem solving skills.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Excel.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.