Registration Now Available for Data Monetization Webinar Series
Technology in a wide range of industries now has the ability to collect data, in addition to fulfilling its primary purpose. Once this data has been collected, how can it be further leveraged? A new webinar series from the SLW Institute will explore this question. The Data Monetization webinar series will take place from October through December. In these complimentary presentations, distinguished guest speakers will discuss the use of collected data from a variety of perspectives.
The current schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, October 8 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 01 – Introduction to Data Monetization: Relationship Between Monetization and Value
- Thursday, October 22 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 02 – Data Monetization in Medical Device, Healthcare and Insurance
- Thursday, November 5 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 03 – Data Monetization in Manufacturing, Industrial & B2B Markets
- Thursday, November 19 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 04 – Data Monetization in Retail and Consumer
- Thursday, December 3 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 05 – Data Monetization in Autonomous Vehicles, Security & Surveillance
- Thursday, December 17 at 12:00 PM CT: Episode 06 – Data Monetization in Financial Services
Data monetization can be examined from both a business and a legal perspective. Some important questions include, how can data be monetized? What privacy concerns are involved? What’s the right data to utilize? How can it be brought to market? What enabling technologies are available, to assist? And, how does the landscape vary from industry to industry?
Registration for this SLW Institute webinar series is now available. The SLW Institute provides complimentary resources to help you advance your IP knowledge. From webinars to blogs and IP Playbooks, this online resource provides a wide range of insight, free of charge. You can browse through resources, or select certain topics or types of material. Subscribe to our email list on the SLW Institute to receive news about other upcoming events.
Click here to register for the Data Monetization webinar series.Back to All News